The Cleaver-Brooks Ohio Special Firetube boiler is designed, manufactured, and packaged by Cleaver-Brooks specifically for operation in the state of Ohio, under the rules and regulations for unattended units. The unique design of the Ohio Special Boiler serves your steam needs and reduces unnecessary labor costs.
Unique Dimple Tube Design:
- Ensures high gas turbulence and increased efficiency without turbulators,
spinners, and other high maintenance devices.
- Dimple tubes also reduce the film coefficient on the gas side to transfer more
heat, thus achieving greater output with less heating surface.
358 Square Feet of Heating Surface:
- The greatest amount offered in any packaged boiler for unattended steam boiler
operation in Ohio - means long life and years of service at the high efficiencies.
Low Furnace Location:
- Furnace located well below water level with generous clearance from bottom of
boiler, allowing proper circulation.
- Low furnace provides additional safety margin between furnace and water level.
- Reduces water carryover, producing drier steam.
What is Included?
Complete Packaged Boiler (Skid-mounted pressure vessel with mounted & wired burner)
This unit is offered with a 1-yr warranty which matches or exceeds the original factory warranty.
How did Powerhouse get these boilers?
Powerhouse purchased the boiler from a customer who was replacing their boiler with a new one. The boiler has been kept in a climate-controlled Powerhouse warehouse since then.
Manuals and Drawings included?
Yes, yes they are.
|Capacity (HP)||200 HP|
|Fuel Input||8,369,000 BTU/HR|
Boiler Comparison Tool
Boilers are our business and we can help find what you need. Once you found the boiler right for you, give us a call or send an email and we will contact you within the next 24hrs.