The Cleaver-Brooks Model CBE firetube boiler is an integrated boiler package with the following features:
Three-Pass Dryback Design:
- Three-pass design provides high flue gas velocities and low stack temperatures to maximize efficiency.
- Dryback design provides full access to boiler tubes, tube sheet, and furnace for ease of maintenance.
- Dryback design includes single rear tube sheet construction, which reduces tube sheet stresses.
Five Square Feet of Heating Surface per Boiler Horsepower:
- Good boiler efficiency.
- Long boiler life.
Low Furnace Location:
- Furnace located well below water level with generous clearance from bottom of boiler, allowing proper circulation.
- Low furnace provides additional safety margin between furnace and water level.
- Reduces water carryover, producing drier steam.
Front and Rear Doors:
- Davit, front and rear doors, all sizes.
- Provides access to front and rear tube sheet and furnace.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
Natural Gas, No. 2 Oil or Combination Burners Available:
- Natural gas or No. 2 oil compatibility.
- Fuel changeover without burner adjustment.
What is Included?
Complete Packaged Boiler (Skid-mounted pressure vessel with mounted & wired burner)
This unit is offered with a 1-yr warranty which matches or exceeds the original factory warranty.
How did Powerhouse get these boilers?
The boiler was purchased by Powerhouse from customer who was replacing their boiler with a new one. The boiler has been kept in a climate-controlled Powerhouse warehouse since then.
Manuals and Drawings included?
Yes, yes they are.
|Model||CBE-200-100-125# HOT WATER|
|Capacity (HP)||100 HP|
|Fuel||#2 Oil, Natural Gas|
|HW out (GPM)||67|
|Delta T (F)||100 F|
|Fuel Input||4,185,000 BTU/HR|
Boiler Comparison Tool
Boilers are our business and we can help find what you need. Once you found the boiler right for you, give us a call or send an email and we will contact you within the next 24hrs.